MIDDLESEX SQUASH & RACKETBALL ASSOCIATION
COUNTY CLOSED RULES
Rules & Guidelines for the County Closed 2011
- You must be eligible to play squash for Middlesex, ie. you dont play squash for another county team!
- PAR scoring up to 11, best out of 5 games (as per ESR guidelines)
- The loser of the 1st round will be entered into the plate where possible.
- The organisers reserve the right to merge age groups where necessary.
- The winner of each match must mark the following match on the same court.
- The finals will be marked by a qualified referee.
- Dunlop balls will be used.
- Any withdrawals must be notified as soon as possible, withdrawals after the closing date (see entry form) will not be refunded.
- £10.00 per entry (By cheque in advance) or £12.50 on the day.
- Cheques made payable to Middlesex Squash League.
- England Squash and Racketball rules for conduct apply.